Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wishin' and Hopin'

For those that know me, know that I have TWO obsessions hobbies.  The biggest of these is decorating.  I LOVE to decorate.  They tell me I'm pretty good at it too.  The second of these is, houses.  There's something about walking through the starkly empty rooms, the smell of fresh paint, the blank canvas to start my latest decorating masterpiece.  (Seriously, I love this stuff)  At one point, I had 5 houses, a barn, and a garage out on our main land.  That isn't included the various thing I had rezzed on platforms, nor does it include our "vacation" house that we have on the mainland.  So..yeah...I LOVE houses and decorating.

Out of ALL the houses I've had throughout the years, I loved each of them during their short precious time providing me shelter, I truly fell in love with as soon as I walked through the front door.  It was the Old Orchard Cottage from Domineaux Effect.  The details in this house are impeccable. Domineaux was all set to release a NEW house for the FaMeshed Event this cycle.  I have been like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to even see this house!  Alas, as any content creator can tell you, things never go as planned, and she had some last minute issues pushing back the release of it.  The sign said it would be released 4/3.

I boot up my computer this morning (yay! for vacation week) before I even fix my first cup of coffee, and head over to FaMeshed.  BUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT no dice *cries*.  Still no house.  I manage to muddle through my day, trying to be patient.  Finally I give up.  I'm parking at the event until I can look at this house!  In fact, I am parked there now, while blogging this.  Kinda stalker-ish, right?! 

I believe it will TOTALLY be worth it!  So, today's blog post will be less about fashion, and more about the anticipation.

Hopefully I will look homeless, someone will feel sorry for me, message her and she will get it set up just for me!

 
 
Wish me Luck!
 
Skin- Cunov Summertone- Nivaro
Hair- Dustin Sable - Exile
Eyes - Kaleido Eyes - Reef (S) -Ikon
Beard - Facial Hair 3ED-8 - FE Style
Shape - Mine
Shirt- V-Neck Light Blue - Hoorenbeek
Necklace- Adian Silver - Kosh
Watch - watch no.38 QUASAR gold - Chronokit
Jeans- Causal Jeans Dark 1 - Kal Rau
Feet - Feet v.3 - CheeroNo

No comments:

Post a Comment