Tuesday, April 2, 2013

6-String Music

I know, I know.  It's been FAR to long since I've posted.  Honestly, Shit just got insane.  RL and SL.  BUT I've missed this.  I've slowly gotten back into the Photo scene again.  I'm surround by amazing Pixel capturers, and they always inspire me.  They make me feel like I'm the worst picture taker, and horrible photo editor that ever graced a blog, but on the other hand they make me want to be better. HOPEFULLY you'll be able to see my progress.  I'll never be one that spends days (i.e. my honey) on a picture, but I will spent more than 10 minutes in ipiccy (which is totally awesome in its own right).


 
 
 
So, yeah, I was lazy and just took the pic at our house.  See, this is what happened..."Nuh, nuh time to 'splain" (showing by nerdiness with a Princess Bride line.  Message me NOW if you caught that)  Anyway, my gave me a gentle nudge with a 2x4. She is amazes me always inspires me everyday; to do better, to be better, to see the world from a different perspective, to learn freaking Photoshop! 
 
 
So, here it is, in all of its glory. My first post in almost a year and a half.  The grid has changed so very much in that time.  I have changed in that time.  But most importantly, I have slowly surround myself with people who will forever leave their mark on me.  Thank each one of you for joining me on this journey we call life.  It may not always be easy, it might not always be rainbows and bunny fart, but I hope I make you smiles just as much as you do me. 
 
 
Hat, Pants, and Shoes - [Mason] Full Enesmble - Ispachi  (@FaMESHed right freaking now!)
 
Coat/Shirt - The Escape/Subtle  - Aitui
 
Glasses - SCT Loaded  -Gos

2 comments: