Saturday, November 19, 2011

When you can't find the right hair....

I LOVE Dura hair.  I want to own everything they make, but it looks like shit on me.  No matter what skins, what shape, what outfit I put on, it looks stupid as hell on me.

In protest the other day, I went bald!  Normally I freak out when I loose my hair in public.  I start scrambling for the first hair I can find, at least until I find the hair I want. I was bitching to Mag about it.  Well, I was bitching and she was pretending to listen.  I snatched my hair off and threw it half way across the yard.  She checked up and commented on how hot I looked.

Is the new Drew bald?!?!? I doubt it, but I am digging this outfit I threw together to go with my new do, or lack thereof.



I bet you $500L that the first thing the guys saw was the legs, and it took them a second to figure out that I'm even in this picture.

Lapointe & Bastchild have some amazing new leather pants at S'Wear.  The sugar skull details on these are awesome.  Run over and check out all the new stuff L&B are putting out now.  Better bring your credit cards, you'll want everything they have.

Skin- Li Skin (straw) jawline ~*Birth*
Shape- Jet ~ Maverick Designs
Glasses - Glasses No. 69 ~.:*December*:.
Prim Goatee- Chin Beard II ~Jaryth's Barber Shop
Cigarette- Ultimate Cigarette ~.:Hermony:.
Jacket-"Phoenix" Leather Jacket ~Lapoint & Bastchild
Pants- "Sugar King" Biker Leather Pants ~Lapoint & Bastchild
Boots-Kboots (black) ~ Treads
Location- Leather and Lace Biker Bar

I'm off to go polish my chrome dome!

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment