Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lest We Forget

Damn!  It has been one crazy ass week.  I've been preparing to go out of town all week.  Mind you, I'm only going to be gone for a couple of days, but it's been about 2 years since I've been away from home more than 24 hours.  I'm going to be gone, not only for Veteran's Day, but also my anniversary.  EEEEKKK!!!  Great timing, right?!?!
I didn't want to get out of town without paying respect to our Heroes.  I am thankful for every soldier that has ever laced up their boots to serve their country.  An immense gratitude goes out to you for putting your lives on the line so we don't have too.  You ARE loved and appreciated.

I'm anti-mesh.  Well, I'm not anti-mesh.  I'm anti-"the damn mesh viewers that lag me to hell".  That being said,  I've been itching to buy these awesome tucked fatigue pants and boots from Deco.  They look fan-freaking-tastic in the ads.  They look even better one I broke down and logged in to a mesh viewer and slipped them on.  I LOVE these pants and boots.  I just might come around to mesh after all.


Skin - Li Skin (straw) jawline ~*Birth*
Shape - Jet ~ Maverick Designs
Eyes - spotlight eyes :: sky ~Tuli
Shirt/Jacket/Beret/Dog tags - Sand Camo Jacket  ~ OHARA
Pants/Boots (MESH) - Mesh Tucked Fatigues (Desert) & Boots  ~ Deco

Thank you to all our service men and women and especially those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Also,  Thank you to my beautiful wife for being so good to me and being exactly what I needed even when I didn't know what I needed.  I love you!  Happy anniversary.

See Y'all in a couple of days.

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment