Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cruisin....

There's nothing like getting out on the open road, wind in your hair, bugs in your teeth.  I'm a bike junkie.  I love the craftsmanship of a motorcycle.  The rumble of the throttle between your legs.  I found a new bike builder that I absolutely adore.  BUR Motorcycles are quality builds at reasonable prices.  I picked up the  Juggernaut bike for less than $500L.  It has quickly became my favorite bike.  Easy handling, great look, and a even the texture is included to change the license plate and tank. 

To go along with this awesome ass bike, I found a kick ass biker outfit at ::Mortality::



Skin-  Li Skin (straw) jawline ~ *Birth*
Shape- Jet ~ Maverick Designs
Complete Outfit (including tattoo and boots)- Rockstar ~ ::Mortality::
Bike -Juggernaut ~ Bur Motorcycles
Location~ Route 66

Here's to finding un-mapped roads,

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment