Monday, November 14, 2011

Ye-Haw Y'all

I feel cheated!  My weekend was snatched from my grasp.  RL whisked me away to the hills of west Texas this weekend. Let me tell you, that's one hell of a drive.  You people in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area seriously need to get your drivers licenses from the DMV, NOT a cracker jack box. 

Other than that.  It was pretty cool.  I haven't been out there for a couple of years.  Nothing has really changed except for the location of the road construction. 

With my hair still de-frizzing from all the wind, I figured I'd pull together alittle outfit to my homage to my little mini vacation.



Skin - Li Skin (straw) jawline ~ *Birth*
Shape - Jet ~ Maverick Designs
Eyes -spotlight eyes :: sky ~Tuli
Hat -Ween Cowboy Hat ~ Reek  (I LOVE this hat.  Its has like 5 textures, the braid and beads all change as well.  It also comes with a down version as well.  Worth the money, plus some!)
Shirt - Black Shirt Rolled Up ~ BC322
Jeans - Dk. Blue Jeans w/belt ~ <Lash-Ware>

Location ~ Tombstone Sonoran Desert

Yippy Ki Yay, Mother Fuckers!

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment