Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Taking time...

Now that Halloween is over, its a mad dash to the end of the year.  I swear, it was just like 100 degrees outside, and now it's down in the 30's at night.  Guess who has two thumbs and hasn't even started thinking about Christmas......*points to self*...THIS BOI!!!!

Remember when you were a kid and the days just crawled by?  Back when you counted down to every vacation, and the weekends just never seemed to get here.  I don't know where that time went, but I want it back, or atleast the ability to slow down time when I choose.  Now I blink and the next Holiday is upon us.  It seems like I just dont have time time to get out and just explore anymore.  I take that back, it's not that I dont have time, I just don't make the time.  There's always something just alittle more pressing than bouncing from location to location without any major agenda in mind.

Late last night, I made the time.  I didn't get to take long, but it seemes like it was enough.  It reminded me of the reasons I started blogging.  The love of taking pictures. I found this awesome little spot to show off an outfit I picked up from GizzA, and these amazing boots from Lapointe & Bastchild.

I rarely wear high-top boots.  Most of the time I can never get them fitted correctly and I can see down the boot leg.  HATE THAT!!! or I never have an outfit that matches with them.  I picked up the boots from L&B a while back, but have never wore them for that simple fact.  Last night I did, and they made me drool all over my keyboard. 




Not my usual style, I know, but I'm totally digging it.  Sometimes everything comes together just how it's suppose to and completely blows your expectations out of the water.

Skin - Li Skin (straw) jawline  ~ *Birth*
Shape - Jet ~ Maverick Designs
Hair - Black Jack (MHOH gift) ~ [Shag]
Ears - Stretched Ears ~ [Acide!]
Eyes - spotlight eyes :: sky ~ Tuli
Glasses - Glasses No.69 ~ .:*December*:.
Sweater -Twill Sweaters Male [Smoke] ~ GizzA
Pants -Striped Pants [Grey] ~ GizzA
Boots - "Urban" Buckle boot /:Brown rough v2 ~Lapoint & Bastchild
Location - Zigana

Here's to getting out and exploring!

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment