Monday, October 17, 2011

Barefoot Blue Jean Night...

Somedays you don't feel like getting dressed up, dressed down, or even dressed for that matter.  Somedays, Your favorite pair of jeans and shirt are the answer to any question.  Those days when you don't want to work, or socialize. Those days when you want to hop in your old truck and drive till you run out of gas. 

Today was one of those days for me.  Nothing bad happened, no real ryme or reason.  I just wanted to get out in the middle of nowhere and enjoy the beauty around me.  Luckily for me, -JB- Mens Wear released an awesome new shirt and tanks.  These may very well be my new favorite comfy clothes.







Skin - Li Skin (straw) horns_bodynormal_hair ~ *Birth*
Shape -  Jet Shape~ Maverick Design
Hair - Uw.St  Reed-Hair ~ Uncle Webs Studio
Shirt - -JB- Plaid Shirt V 2 w/o tank ~ -JB- Mens Wear
Tank - -JB- Hancock Style2 ~ -JB- Mens Wear
Jeans - Dark Blue&White Raw Denim with belt ~ LAQ
Truck - PickUP Rusty ~ Rusty Industries & MotorBilly (I picked it up as a freebie on the marketplace)
Location - **THE MOTHER ROAD**


Here's to having the wind in your hair,

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment