Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sudden Snap of Frost in the Air

When you live in Southern U.S. there are 3 seasons.  Hot,  hotter than hell, and almost winter.  A couple of days ago we had the air conditioner on.  Yesterday, we had a turn to the cool side.  Temps dropped 40 degrees overnight.  Now I feel like making a huge pot of gumbo, lighting the fire place, and run to the nearest pumpkin patch.  It FINALLY feels like Fall.

I opened up my closet and pulled out a warm fuzzy sweater to wrap myself up in.  I searched and searched for a kickass pumpkin patch, but couldn't find one that I thought was good enough to show off this awesome new sweater I picked up from Kal Rau.  I ended up just taking the picture at mine and my wife's house, since I have such fantastic talent for decorating land.





Skin - Li Skin (straw) horns_bodynormal_hair ~ *Birth*
Shape - Jet ~ Maverick Designs
Stretched Ears - Stretched Ear (MHOH #6) ~ [Acide!]
Hair - Reed ~ Uncleweb Studio
Eyes - spotlight eyes :: sky ~ TULI
Sweater - Long Polo Collection_Red ~ ..::: Kal Rau :::..
Jeans - Street Style - CLASSIC - F1 (No longer available) *I didn't know that when I used them in the pic.  Sorry Guys! :-(*
Boots - Urban" Buckle Shoe:Brown rough v2 ~ Lapointe & Bastchild Designs

Hope the rest of you are enjoying the change of the seasons,

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment