Friday, October 28, 2011

Stress Relief

I have SOOOO been slacking, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart.  You know how it is though, right?!?!  RL comes barging in and makes you take care of it for alittle bit.  It's kinda like having a kid sometimes.  I've literally been wearing todays blog for a week.  I NEVER wear the same thing more than 2 days in a row.  I really wanted to blog this outfit though, and had I taken it off then it would have gotten lost in my abyss called an inventory. 

I ran to [ hoorenbeek ], and picked up this great outfit (the ENTIRE THING, from the mask down to the shoes) for $200L.




Skin - Li Skin (straw) horns ~ *Birth*
Shape - Jet Shape ~ Maverick Designs
Hair - Reed ~ Uncleweb Studios
Ears - Stretched Ears ~ [Acide!]
Everything else - Halloween Outfit #3 ~ [hoorenbeek]

And again I apologize for taking so long to update.  I promise I'll try to do better.

If I dont get a chance to see you again.  Have a spooky, but safe Halloweenie.


Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment