Saturday, October 22, 2011

Black is the new Black

Let me start off by saying, TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It has been one long ass week. (Well it was Friday when I started the blog, now its Saturday so Welcome to Saturday!!)

Now that's out of the way, I can get back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I do my best to add color to my wardrobe, but it doesn't always work like that.  I LOVE black.  90% of my clothing is some form of black.  With that being said,  one of my favorite stores released a couple of new jeans.  n-creation has some amazingly detailed clothing, and just keep getting better with every release.  If you haven't checked out this little jewel of a store, I suggest you stop reading my blog (but come back to finish this post, and the other ones if you haven't read them) and take the fastest ass taxi you can find to check out the store.



Skin - Li Skin (straw) horns ~ *Birth*
Shape - Jet Shape ~ Maverick Design
Eyes - spotlight eyes :: sky ~ TULI
Hair - Reed ~ Uncleweb Studios
Ears - Stretched Ear ~ [Acide!]
Sweater - Frosty Morning Sweater Black ~ n-creation
Jeans - no1 jeans black ~ n-creation
Boots - kboots black ~ Treads @ Covet

Now you can go check out the store. 

Have a wonderful Saturday,

Drew




No comments:

Post a Comment