Monday, October 31, 2011

Over Worked and Under Paid

Hell, I'd just like to get paid.  Or laid.  Whichever.  Both actually would be even better.   Anywho,  it's been a hectic couple of days.  Getting ready for Halloweenie, clearing land, watching the snow fall, dropping a new house, and adding a deck.  I finally got me somewhere to park my ass. When I sat down in front of the fire with a cup of hot chocolate,  I passed smooth out.  I didn't care of it was snowing, or I was freezing my ass off.  It seemed like the perfect place to take a nap.



Skin - Li Skin (straw) horns~ *Birth*
Shape - Jet ~ Maverick Designs
Hair - Roy ~ Uncleweb Studios
Glasses -Glasses No.69 ~.:*December*:.
Jacket -  S'Wear "Aviator" JACKET:CHOC ~ Lapoint & Bastchild
Pants - BUCKLE BACK JEANS BROWN Boots-cut ~ *Connors*
Boots - "Urban" Buckle Shoe/:Brown rough v2  ~ Lapoint & Bastchild

 Happy Halloweenie Everyone!

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment