Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sometimes you just want to Shoot something!

So I created this blog several months ago, but have epically failed to do anything with it.  It seems like that vulgar world (Real Life) has been getting in the way.  I've blogged a little before and it really does take a lot of effort to get everything together.  I've been putting together outfits with the intent to blog about them, but taking the pictures for it is as far as I've gotten.  So today, I'm bringing you the very first installment of Drew's Warped World.

Some days stress out weighs everything else.  I've found the best way to de-stress is just to run out and shoot a few things.  If you haven't ever tried this method, I highly suggest you do it.  Don't half ass do it though,  really get into it.  Full camo, slinking through the woods, tracking your next victim. 

As I laced up my boots, and slipped my helmet on my head I got that twinge of excitement.  I grabbed my gun and headed to the thickest forest I could find.  I soon learned that being quiet under heavy isn't the easiest thing to do.
Skin -  Li Skin (straw) horns_bodynormal_hair~ *Birth*
Shape - Jet Shape~Maverick Design
Eyes - [:T:] spotlight eyes :: sky ~ Tuli
Dirt - Digging in the Dirt (Complete) ~ Miss Shippe's Studio
Hat - Skull Bowl (medic) ~ Deco
Pants - ES men, camo Jeans ~ ES (Market Place only, sorry guys!)
Boots - Test Boot - Caution ~ Deco
Finger Tape - SiniStyle Taped Fist (Thin Wrists - Fingers) ~ SiniStyle Design
Poses - Simple Man - Stakey


Until next time,

Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment